Do you plan on taking a trip to Japan for a go to, organisation or education? As numerous go to the nation for this factor, a lot likewise choose checking out to see the traveler destination websites and the sand beaches that are more in numbers throughout Japan. For this factor, in this post we have actually elaborated the guide to get the Japan Visa, the requirements for the procedure and the Visa costs for Nigerians who plan on getting it.
Japan is a commercial nation and follow up among the leading commercial nation on the planet. Tokyo, its capital is understood for its innovation, the nation is among the most affordable criminal activity rates nation to make it a location for visitors.
This nation is not huge in location and its simply an island situated in the eastern part of Asia, filled with stunning cities, royal palaces, mountain, national forests, plus the flock of shrines and temples to make the nation what travelers choose.
Japan is not in a consistent location, as it has countless islands within it surrounds that include the paradise islands of Okinawa which is mark by her stunning beaches and tropical environment. When speaking about high-rise buildings, shopping, town, popular culture and industrialization, Tokyo is the city that stands apart with the modern-day technological methods made on the city.
Anyways, you can meet your dream about going to Japan to see more of all we highlighted about the nation. This will be possible by having a Japan Visa and following the treatments to get your own main stamp on your passport.
Japanese Visa Charge for Nigerians (2020 )
Visa cost differs from nations, as the cost for Nigerians might not be the very same thing Ghanaians are spending for this visa. This does not omit that specific nations are put on visa cost by the Japanese authority.
The cost of the Japanese Visa in Nigeria is N8,350.
Please keep in mind:
This cost is paid when you wish to get you Visa when accepted. As such, if peradventure the visa is not released, no costs will be needed.
The Visa cost is paid just on money and needs to be precisely the quantity as there will be no time at all to alter.
How to obtain Japan Visa in Nigeria
Here are actions to follow so regarding send your application for a Japanese Visa;
Action 1: Download the Visa Application through PDF type no. 00124528.
Action 2: After downloading the application, open it and thoroughly go through the type and ensured to offer all the information when filling it.
Action 3: Fill out your information in the area offered and make sure to provide the date which will follow by signing your signature at the end.
Step 4: Select the kind of check out you wish to have in Japan which will be from the following classifications:.
- Research Study
- Short-term Company affairs.
- Checking out loved ones: such as a partner, blood loved ones or members of your household.
- Checking out pals or associate.
- Work or long-lasting stay
Step 5: After finishing and filling the application, you will be needed to connect these file which will be utilized for later screening of the application:
- International passport which will not end a minimum of 6 months after, and unused visa pages.
- 2 just recently obtained passport-sized photo.
- Copy of the information page of your passport.
- Letter of assurance (that you are not ranging from your native land and is entitled to reenter the nation)
- Letter of invite (those taking a trip on tourist might not require to provide the letter of invite)
- Travel Plan in Japan.
- Your hotel appointment or reservation which will consist of the name and address and variety of days you will invest totally on it.
- Flight scheduling information suggesting the airline company and departure and arrival dates in Japan.
- Your monetary sustainability which is your fundamental taking a trip allowance. This need to suffice to cover the period of your remain in Japan.
- Checking account declaration suggesting your monetary negotiations and status for the last 6 months appropriately signed by the Bank.
- A letter of invite will be needed from organisation tourists, likewise required is a copy of your certificate of incorporation and your organisation partner in Japan, certificate of incorporation, tax clearance certificate, evidence of previous organisation negotiations with the business in Japan. Other organisation associated files that might be needed by the embassy will likewise be required.
Prior to connecting the files for the application, please guarantee the files are total and effectively filled so regarding prevent disqualification and guarantee fast processing of your visa.
All the application and your files need to go to the embassy of Japan. This will be when all the suitable files are all set. The submission needs to go to the embassy of Japan situated in Abuja and send the application.
Payment of visa application costs will apply so regarding utilize in running the procedure.
Where is Japan Embassy situated in Nigeria?
Japan’s embassy in Nigeria lies in 2 cities: Lagos and Abuja.
The later, Abuja lies at No. 9 Bobo Street (off Gana Street) Maitama, Abuja. The Japanese trade workplace in Lagos lies at 1 flooring (Roadway Wing) Foreshore Towers, 2A Osborne Roadway, Ikoyi.
All your application for the Japanese Visa need to be sent out to any of these embassy.
What to learn about Japan Visa
- If you are set up to take a trip in 2 weeks, your Visa application need to have been sent a week in the past.
- There is no visit to send your finished visa application.
- All files that were needed and is sent need to be authentic, initial, finished and as much as date.
- Youre to use your visa right away after collection due to the fact that after 3 months from issuance it will be void.
- If you didn’t utilize the visa within 3 months involves you will ask for another visa.
- Holders who utilize Japan short-lived visa are enabled to stay in the nation for an optimum period of 90 days.
Please take into cognizance that your submission of the application for visa need to be done on these working days:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in between 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
Passport collection hours: Monday to Thursday at 3.00 p.m. to 3.45 p.m.
Friday 12.00 p.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Prior to going to Japan, take a study about what exists, what is taking place there so regarding understand whatever about the nation. By this, you will be proficient when there and your landing will not be difficult.
That’s our handle Japan Visa costs Nigerians are to pay prior to going to the Asian nation.