The screening is for prospects who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Enlisting Evaluation performed by the Joint Admission and Enlisting Board (JAMB).
The screening workout will be for the following Degree Programmes:.
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Financing
- B.Sc Organisation Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Stats
- Mass Interaction B.Sc
- Computer Technology B.Sc
Prospects with National Diploma (ND) from acknowledged polytechnics in Nigeria who made an application for Direct Entry in 2020/2021 UTME are likewise qualified for the screening evaluation into the above programs.
TECHNIQUE OF APPLICATION
Candidates ought to start registration instantly utilizing the following treatment:.
- Interested candidates are recommended to check out the IMT Website through portal.imt.edu.ng and click ONLINE WEBSITE Then click APPLY at top-right hand corner of the site.
- Fill the application.
- Cross-check the information provided on the summary page of the type to guarantee precision prior to submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment alternative and produce an BILLING which consists of a REMITA number. Then continue to ANY BANK and pay the application charge of 2 thousand Naira (N2000.00) just through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Prospects can likewise pay utilizing their charge card through IMT Quick Teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT, choose Screening Test Cost as the payment alternative.
- After payment, go back to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application.
- Every prospect should supply a legitimate e-mail address and telephone number.
- For online APPLICATION ASSISTANCE, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send out an Email to email@example.com
- All applications should be filled and sent on or prior to 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day.
EVALUATING WORKOUT SCHEDULE
Date of the POST UTME for both the post and Direct Entry prospects is 28 October 2020 to 30th October 2020 by 8: am daily. The location is CBT CENTRE, IMT (SCHOOL 3), ENUGU. Prospects are recommended to get the main UNN Post-UTME Past concerns in order to prepare effectively for the screening workout. CLICK ON THIS LINK to get yours.
Note: Prospects are needed to publish online, O’level outcomes (WASSCE, NECO AND NABTEB). All applications should be filled and sent on or prior to October 16th, 2020 as the application window closes on that day.
Prospects are recommended to alter to the institute of management and Innovation (IMT), Enugu/UNN as their FIRST OPTION organization and likewise keep in mind that any incorrect info offered disqualifies the prospect.